Only 6k’s out of Pai you will enjoy a quiet country life with unsurpassed views of the mountains. This hexagon house is made of mud bricks downstairs so it stays nice and cool in the summer whilst maintaining its heat in the winter.
The upstairs is all teak wood consisting of 1 very large bedroom with built in wardrobe and four poster queen size teak bed. Lots of floor space for yoga or meditation.
To summarize the house consists of :-
* Fully equipped western style kitchen with blender, fridge, toaster and rice cooker.
* All the crockery and utensils you could ever need.
* Funky bathroom with plenty of hot water from the rain shower.
* Huge wooden floor upstairs complete with bespoke desk and four poster bed.
* Very comfortable top of the range mattress.
* Sofa and TV.
* Independent 50 MB wi-fi
There is a sala on the lake where you can enjoy fishing or relaxing in the hammocks, or even go for a swim. The lake is very clean.
There is a minimum 3 month contract. If you are interested in this property then please Click Here to send me (Wowe) a message stating the name of the property.